Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I believe an introduction might be in order...

Hi! My name is Lindsey and my husband's name is Nate. I'm originally from a little town in eastern Washington and Nate is from a not as little of a town in eastern Idaho. I'm currently going to school to become a nurse. I'm not in a nursing program yet, just working on my pre req's for now. Nate is planning on going to school to be a physical therapist, but for now he is currently working me through school so I can return the favor when I graduate! :) So there is a brief introduction to us.

Here is an old picture of Nate and I last fall. At Nate's work they are allowed to grow facial hair from Septemberish to December. Only if they donate money to "Shop with a cop". Last year him and his coworkers had a beard growing competition. The reason I chose this picture is because Nate now has a beard since it is beard growing season. (They changed the name so there wouldn't be a competition anymore. )

















Lindsey

7 comments:

  1. Yea Lindsey! I love that you are posting! Keep em coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for blogging! I love the picture. You two are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Lindsey! And such beautiful pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! I didn't know you were going into nursing, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I am excited to blog stalk you now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! You're blogging! I'm very excited! :)
    I just love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for blogging! Good work. :)

    ReplyDelete